THE VAGUE CALLING

Round the bend

Thursday, April 07, 2011

(H&M Boys Cargo Jacket, Thrfted Levis, Michael Kors Wedges, Hat from Target)

There's nothing like thrifted Levi's and Michael Kors wedges. What I like most about these boots is that they're so comfortable and warm inside! I wore them on and off throughout the winter and even though its spring its still a bit breezy in New York. It was just about this time last year when I purchased this jacket for fifteen bucks in the boys department at H&M. I had wanted an army green cargo jacket and there was a sale in the childrens section (hahaha).

 I really opt for masculine cuts and my preference is usually oversized. You can dress up just about anything with accessories, that being jewelry, belts, scrafts, headbands etc. I have so much in store I don't know where to begin, summer is looking so bright :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories