THE VAGUE CALLING

Crown

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Lately I've been obsessively going in circles about what to do with my hair. In May I decided to cut the sides down low and I never really gave any thoughts about how it would look growing out. Mind you, my natural hair that has about three different hair types: coil, curl and poof.  Needless to say it borders on unprofessional at work but that is just my opinion. It’s so hard to decide if it truly looks crazy or if I’m just bored. Aside from henna I do not color it at all, it is a chemical free zone and I intend on keeping it that way. Cutting it has been my only outlet for experimenting but I realized that once it’s longer I can do more with it so aside from routine at home trims I’m keeping a distance from scissors.

Factor in my love for hats and my dilemma in hair that is “too tall” and my options are down to none. It’s either to thug it out and let it grow until it is long enough for braids and other protective styles, or cut it all off and start again. Although I don’t mind cutting it all off, winter is coming (haha GOT) and Iam going to need my wool to keep my head warm.


Crown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories