THE VAGUE CALLING

Pieces of March

Friday, March 11, 2011


Pic 1 & 2 My beauty regime: Biotin supplements, Cetaphil Daily Facial Wash, Murad Oil Control Mattifier, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream and Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara.

Pic 3 Panera Bread Organic Tomato Bisque Soup, used as sauce for Lobster and Crab Ravioli.

Pic 4 Bows on bad hair days.

Pic 5 Nike Air Max 24-7. Its been two years since I brought sneakers, this calls for a celebration.

Pic 6 Michael Kors clog boots handed down to me from my big sis Stefanie. These boots gotten me through the winter and currently the left shoe needs a heel replacement :(

Pic 7 Helmut Lang pants I was blessed to get my paws on!

Pic 8 Choice of Phone, HTC Windows 7 with Jonas throwing up the Roc as my screen saver.

Pic 9 Experimenting with my new Cannon Rebel to take beautiful pics of the boy who has my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories