THE VAGUE CALLING

Pulp Fiction

Monday, March 21, 2011

(AA Croped Turtleneck Sweater, F21 Leather pants, Nine West Pumps)
Hello friends! And by friends I mean all of you that been supportive, encouraging and giving me positive and negative criticism. It means a lot to me. Blogging has been on my to-do list for a little over a year and I’m just getting this baby up and running. My time management skills can use some improvement, but hey I’m doing the best I can.

Forever 21’s clearance section blessed me with these pants. I wont even gloat about how ridiculously cheap they were. I will say that I was indecisive and they sat around unworn for two winters. I was considering selling them but I figured I try them on one last time. After about an hour of wearing them, they either stretched out or I lost weight because they felt all kinds of awesome. Made me sweat, but still were very awesome.

Spring is technically here, despite the fact it’s going to snow this week. I’m looking forward to wearing brighter colors and incorporating my nude Nine West pumps into my spring wardrobe, so stay tune. Also, I know I’m rambling, I’ve been shopping like a maniac so I’m going to attempt my first shopping haul video (squeal).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories