THE VAGUE CALLING

California Trooper

Sunday, June 19, 2011

(American Apparel Shorts, Go International by Target Blouse, Bebe Wedges)

The amount of sunflower seed shells in here was surreal. I thought that baseball players only ate sunflower seeds on the big screen! I've been taking in as much sun as possible, all the while loading on SPF. I actually use SPF in the winter as well. Mainly because I'm not a big fan of lotion and sunblock reminds me of the beach, and one needs reminders of the beach when enduring a NY winter. There's one brand in particular, I can't remember the name, but it's a spray on and it leaves me with a shine (so I end up looking like a greased up goddess).

I'm anticipating visiting the beach next week (I've been collecting bathing suits throughout the winter). Planning Jonas birthday party last minute is more fun than stressful. I'm so excited I can't wait to see the look on his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories