THE VAGUE CALLING

The glamour effect

Tuesday, June 28, 2011


These last few months in New York are going to be the most difficult. It almost seems as if my patience is being tested. I'm not to big on patience, but I've definitely made some progress through the years. I have to keep reminding myself to relax and breath and not kill anyone haha. But, back to why we all are here: these earrings and this lipstick. The earrings are Belle Noel by Kim Kardashian and the lipstick is Revlon Fuchsia Fusion, gifted a la Revlon Run/Walk for Women's cancers. I'm a big believer of earrings and follow the moto: the bigger the better. I had no idea Ms. Kardashian had a jewelry line up until I spotted some hoops via Polyvore (purchased those too). Also in my last and only wish list I featured a bangle from her line. Super cute and all affordable. I just want to own everything from the line!. I'm not too big on lipstick, I'm more of a chap stick kinda girl but I'm all for trying new things. Fashion is all about taking risks and I just hate to be put in a box. Especially since I feel like style is something that evolves hourly, daily, weekly etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories