THE VAGUE CALLING

Fancy a cup?

Thursday, July 07, 2011


Last weekend my good friend Maria threw her annual tea party! It was so much fun, I never been to a tea party before so I didn't know what to expect. There were so  many delicious goodies, I just wanted to eat them all up! I didn't actually drink any tea, although there were several choices. God if anyone ever actually witnessed how much sugar I put in my tea they would think I was mental. Luckily Maria made these neat little pouches with different varieties of teas inside (I took home two! ha ha). Dressing for the occasion was kind of sweet since I haven't got much wear out of my Rodarte for Target dress. The tulle seemed all too perfect for the occasion.

(I'm such a genius that I lost my contacts and I've been wearing my glasses for a week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories