THE VAGUE CALLING

Jumanji

Saturday, July 09, 2011

(Kimchi Blue Romper, Zara Heels, Aldo jewelry)
Up until this point I was skeptical about whether or not this romper was lingerie. I'm still unsure but its so lightweight and dainty it's just too perfect for the muggy weather here in New York.

I purchased these shoes at Zara a few months back. Lately I've been gravitating towards shoes without platforms and a more casual heel, even though I'll tell anyone that five inch heels are just as casual :) I like the versatility. It really changes the entire tone of a outfit when you subtract the platform. Either way I love all my shoes just the same. These in particular are giving my wardrobe the perfect "pop" of color.

2 comments:

  1. well lingerie or not i really like this romper and the photos of you are lovely

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete

Categories