THE VAGUE CALLING

Luncheon

Friday, August 12, 2011

(American Apparel Plaid Chiffon Blouse & Corduroy Shorts, Aldo Shoes, California Select Sunnies)


New eatery alert!!! If you're in the eastern Long Island area stop by Farm Country Kitchen. My coworkers have been obsessing over FCK and anyone who knows me know I am a hungry hungry hippo. I tried the crab cake sandwhich and I am in love. In other news I have exciting news to share with you guys, this September I'll be attending the IFB Conference in NYC! I got my ticket the other day and I still haven't come down from my high! I can't wait to mingle with all the bloggers. The conference is scheduled for September 7th, at Milk studios. If you haven't purchased your tickets yet...well what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories