THE VAGUE CALLING

Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference 9.7.11

Thursday, September 08, 2011

(Aimee)
(Sammy Davis Vintage)
The IFB conference was a success even though I missed the first panel and the weather was gross. I met some of my favorite bloggers: Delmy, Aimee, Natalie and Sammy Davis Vintage! They were all very nice and friendly. I also collected a ton of business cards so I will be checking up on all of you guys blogs! 

I got a lot out of the Balancing Act: Business & Blogging panel (photo above). I literally took notes until my phone died! Maybe it was being in an atmosphere full of individuals who shared the same interest as me or all of the encouraging words from the industry insiders, but my views on blogging has changed. I'm excited about the future, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories