THE VAGUE CALLING

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

Saturday, September 10, 2011

(Jeffrey Campbell 'Clift Boot', American Apparel Side Zip Pants, Fringe Vest & T-shirt from Target)
It's hard to believe that a shoe obsessed gal like myself is just now purchasing her first pair of Jeffrey Campbell's, but in my defense the man is a genius and I gotten to a point in my life where I'm actually being more responsible with my spending. It wouldn't be practical for me to continue to purchase open toe shoes knowing that the cold weather is on its way, now would it?

About three months ago I stumbled upon these babies on solestruck and it was love at first sight. Naturally in June they were sold out! The inner shopper goddess in me convinced myself that it wasn't meant to be and they would come back to me. After months of waiting on their backorder list, I discovered that revolve clothing was now selling the fall boot of my dreams.

The moral of the story is this: the internet is a wondrous place.

And for your entertainment check out the clip below :)
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories