THE VAGUE CALLING

C. Wonder Store Opening 10/22/11

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

C. Wonder made its anticipated debut in SoHo this past Saturday. The event was hosted by the lovely bloggers of SugarLaws, Coco+Kelley and Song of Style. Crowds came out to ogle Chris Burch's hip women's apparel, festive jewelry and eccentric home ware sets. The retailer offers monogram scarves, cups and bags!  I can see it now…his, hers and Jonas's monogram scarves...
The tweed jacket channels Chanel but with a modern edge. I love the frayed details!
My favorite apparel piece are these button up shirts, how cool is the quirky pattern beneath the collar!
The jewelry was eye candy, especially considering my leprechaun-like devotion for all things gold.
This ruffled piece is chic and versatile.  I would add skinnies and flats for a casual look :)
Aimee Song

Aimee and I chatted about interior decorating, attorneys, surfing, our boyfriends and family.  If you're in the NYC are be sure to check out C. Wonder, you will not be disappointed!

5 comments:

  1. such a great post!! Now following your blog keep up the lovely work ;)

    xoxo
    M
    http:misstomei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That store looks like a store I could get in a lot of trouble in. You look great in casual attire. Loving the jacket and the hat together. How are the prices at this store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this store is so amazing!!! Nothing at all like what I expected, very nice event :)

    ReplyDelete

Categories