THE VAGUE CALLING

Nine to Five

Monday, October 31, 2011


(Unknown sweater, AA pleated pants & dolman viscose top, Seychelles platforms)

Hey guys, I thought I'd do a post on what I wear to work on a daily basis. As much as I would love to wear five inch platforms at the firm, it just wouldn't be practical with all the running around I do. These seychelles pumps have a platform and a thick heel so I can tolerate them through a eight hour work day. During the warmer season I'm big on dresses and pencils skirts but I'd say I wear different variations of trousers. My favorites now are the Calvary Twill High-Waist Pleated Pant from American Apparel. They're somewhat more thicker and ideal for this New York weather.

It snowed in New York Saturday! A full blown snow storm in October! For some reason the boyfriend and I decided it would be a good idea to brave the weather and go out for dinner. So there I was, in wedges and all (always in heels at  the wrong time) standing in front of this puddle by Central Park...I overestimated how deep it would actually be. Turns out it was actually knee deep. Not only did Castell laugh at me the whole walk to the car (sans umbrella!) he proceeded to call his friends and tell them all about it once we got in the car! 

Luckily Sunday proved to be a better day. No three foot deep puddles, very little snow left and a slight temperature increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories