THE VAGUE CALLING

Down to a science

Monday, November 07, 2011

I am familiarizing myself with socks and the notion of wearing socks with open toe shoes. The sock world is an entire dimension, if you didn't know! This interest in socks, that manifested some magical weekend in the Bronx, is taking over me. These past few weeks I've been wearing a ribbed modal style (American Apparel) and two stolen amazing pair from Castell's personal collection. I blame Castell and his emphasis on color cohesiveness and seeing as the majority of shoes I own are open toe, I found myself experimenting. 

Hypothesis: If I wear socks with open toe shoes, I will look like a buffoon, in addition I will also become one those "trendy" zombie morons.

   Research: Sock textures, colors and patterns. 

  Experiment: See below..


(UO hat, CR Stripe shirt, AA Cardigan & Socks, Steve Madden "Annton" Wedges)


Conclusion: I'm swayed 

How do you guys feel about socks and shoes?

1 comment:

  1. cute outfit tiffany! i love socks and shoes are you kidding me?! haha

    ReplyDelete

Categories