THE VAGUE CALLING

Pink Berry

Wednesday, November 09, 2011


(H&M Knit Sweater, Helmut Lang Jeggings, Dolce Vita 'Dolcetta Harness Boots' ) 


Is it crazy that I can only tolerate the color pink when it's obscene, obnoxious or so light its nude. The inner tomboy in me has been rejecting pink for almost 23 years but when I spotted this knit- that also came in cream and black I chose the color that I don't normally wear. Fuchsia is a nice change, don't you agree?

I would like to share my photo taking method. First thing, I'm using a Canon Rebel Tx10 dslr. Secondly, I use Picasa for editing-it's free safe download, it's owned by Google and it's a great means for storage (which is awesome for my desktop). Thirdly, my trick for posing-yeah, I don't have one. I adjust the settings on my camera to 'continuous shots' and Lauren just snaps away like a maniac. I delete those I like, keep those that are funny and post those that are decent. I know the ideology of this may not seem productive, but posing with my lips slightly parted while sucking it in, makes me feel like an asshole and goes against everything I stand for. Plus, the shots of me laughing and smiling are natural and make me feel warm all over every time I look at them.  I encourage you to try my method, let me know how it works out for you. Also feel free to share your methods :) Lauren suggested that I do a post on the outtakes…I'm thinking about it.

Happy Hump Day :)

1 comment:

  1. I love how this outfit is so simple yet so chic... Its amazing what a pair of shoes can do to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Categories