THE VAGUE CALLING

What's in my bag?

Tuesday, January 10, 2012



A birthday gifted wallet from Zara that my amazing friends spotted on my blog last year, I love you Maria & Audrey :) Luna chapstick via IFB gift bag; currently looking for this everywhere! best thing your lips never felt and all ingredients are natural! Sonia Kashuk oil absorbent sheets; I go into grease monkey mode at random.

Super zoom camera lens so I can take pics of strangers a la distance without them knowing, Emergen-C in Super Orange; 1,000 mg of Vitamin C-need I say more? my obsession with Tazo Green Tea would be unhealthy if it wasn't packed with healthy antioxidants, soap sheets given to me by my grandma and Oh My Cherry fragrance roller via Zara-I'm not big on perfumes but this one is divine.

Nine Stories I have no choice to read when my ipod and phone decides to die simultaneously, my cellular device which I desperately need to upgrade, hand sanitizer because men decide to openly scratch themselves on public transportation and casually grab the railings x_x, business cards for making it rain in random places, old movie theater tickets that make me a little nostalgic and nauseous at the same time.

Ye old ipod--for the record I never purchased an ipod or any mp3 player. This one I stole from Lauren. I traded in all her Taylor Swift for Kanye West *queues All of the lights*

Several Metrocards with unknown amounts of money, candy that doubles for strangers with gingivitis and my cranky child after a nap, bobby pins to pacify my hair, a pen because even though I have Microsoft Word on my phone I continue to write things down & loose them and a toy car to keep Jonas busy-little kids get bored easily, who knew?

10 comments:

  1. I would love to see the front of your business card or is it a blogger business card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my blogger business card, which I'm actually updating :)

      Delete
  2. I was just about to do a post like this! It's always interesting to see the different things that ladies have stocked in their purses haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. great little collection of goodies

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm loving this post tiff!
    can we please hang soon!? haven't seen you in ages!
    i'm glad the wallet came in handy, i couldn't believe they still had them in stock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah whenever you're free just hit me up! I love this wallet to death and I'll have it till it starts falling apart.

      Delete
  5. I love this post! its always great to see whats in the bag of a great blogger
    http://stylepredator.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Categories