THE VAGUE CALLING

Halfway Crook

Monday, January 16, 2012


(Cynthia Rowley fur Vest, H&M hat, Dolcetta Harness Boots)


 Lately I've been layering my fur vest over my moto jacket, which is keeping me warm and sick-free. I know I'm always mentioning how cold it is and I should be use to it living in New York and whatnot but…nineteen degrees is frigid cold and the reason for my lack of outfit post. Also finding an enthusiastic photographer that'll bear the cold and work with my work schedule is almost impossible. They don't make them how they use to *sighs*

In other news IFB is hosting another conference at Mac & Milk studios next month! I haven't purchased my ticket yet but I am beyond excited. I have a better idea of what to expect from attending the last conference in September. Since then I've grown comfortable with talking to complete strangers and whipping out my camera to snap some pictures. I know that timidness is part of my personality but I feel like people who do not know me may take that as "unsure" or "insecure" and since I believe in Tiff James Deen I would hate for someone to get that impression. I've been working on a lot of ideas for the accessory line which I'm actually collaborating on with my sisters :) We all have unique styles and bring something different to the table. The line is going to include rings, bracelets, earrings, head-ware and necklaces. I'm hoping that we have something finished for me to wear to the IFBCon *fingers crossed*

4 comments:

Categories