THE VAGUE CALLING

{Down to your structure}

Sunday, February 05, 2012


(Loft stripe shirt, Heritage Flares, H&M Jacket, House of Harlow sunnies) 


So what have I been up to my first month in New York City? working, traveling, eating, shopping, goofing off with friends, watching a bunch of tv on the internet and preparing for the IFB conference which is in three days! Just when I thought I had my outfit figured out I discovered that it may either rain or snow! Now I'm going back to the drawing board. I'am so excited my friend Olivia will be attending this year, I haven't seen her in so long. We have so much to discuss, from our love lives (or lack thereof in my case) to jewelry by moi. I am beyond exhausted with referring to it as "the accessories line" and later this week I'll be dedicating an entire post to it, because *drumroll* ladies and gents we have a name! I can't share just yet but we (Stefanie, Chanel and myself) love it and we are so thrilled to be working together on something we're all so passionate about-Jewelry. Don't think that my lack of post was due to me having so much fun in the city. I've been super busy working on revamping TJD in addition to meeting with metalsmith for the line (cringes). Many changes to come that I am welcoming running at full speed with arms wide open.

I'm working on a video of my beauty secrets. By working I mean learning to edit on my own so I don't look like a fool. The video is going to feature ALL the vitamins I am taking and some of the products that I am in love with, stay tuned :)

1 comment:

Categories