THE VAGUE CALLING

Chilly Mornings

Tuesday, April 17, 2012


℅ by Shawn Tucker
(Zara knit, Levi jeans, Baker peep toes)

I've been reading The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson for about a week now. Just before I left New York I saw The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and I was smitten by Lisbeth Salander I just had to find out what happened next. I get really obsessive when I'm in deep read. I'm thinking of doing a summer reading post sometime next week? I don't know if many of my readers are into reading books but since I was a wee little lass I've always been a good reader, even a good writer when I'm not being lazy. 

Just before I left New York I found this sweater in the clearance section of Zara. You know me perfect timing, perfect price. I am not the one to wear red, aside from lipstick but I'm all for venturing outside of my comfort zone and wardrobe preferences. Naturally I was attracted to the elbow pads and you cant beat $9.99! Funny thing is I purchased these jeans sometime last winter at another sale event, this time at Urban Outfitters. My impulse buying was at an all time high and I ended up passing them off to my mother. Somehow they seemed to find their way to Georgia with me, oopsies. 

2 comments:

Categories