THE VAGUE CALLING

Ripped blue jeans

Monday, April 30, 2012


℅ Shawn Tucker
(Ann Taylor Jeans, 
AA striped crop tank, Zara sandals)

These jeans are my second d.i.y denim creation, hide the razors cause I might just go on a distressing spree. For the most part I like the turn out but I'm probably going to go back into the lab and tweak a few things here and there. They are officially my favorite pair of jeans right now, so don't be surprise if you see me wear them over and over and over again. I have a really good feeling about this month. I am excited about what's in store. Excited and cautious...

5 comments:

  1. you did those jeans yourself? you, lady, have skills! i love how they're high waisted- if i find a pair like that my closet would be complete. love how this outfit is casual but still so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on Google , this is a good blog , i will come back.

    denim distributors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue jeans have been in the industry for way too long. I believe now faded colors and damaged

    jeans are more used than anything else.


    Jeans Traders

    Jeans Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete

Categories