THE VAGUE CALLING

Channeling Nude

Monday, July 16, 2012


c/o LvW
(thrifted satin tank, Free People beach shorts, Zara wedges, UO hat)

I am beating myself up about my inconsistency. Not only do I have lovely things to wear, but I have tons of pictures to post. I just been lacking wifi and air condition. That is a horrible excuse but there's this deathly heatwave that's making everyone lazy.... I'm going to get in the full swing of things this week, hopefully you've been keeping up with me via instagram. Jonas and I went out to Massachusetts to visit Wayne and Marie. Now Wayne and Marie have known me since I was nine years old, through the fresh air fund. Fresh air fund is a program where inner New York City kids venture out to surburbia for two weeks every summer. Luckily I was blessed the opportunity to meet a loving husband and wife with no kids! I was the only child for two weeks every summer and not only was it was great I had a blast! Marie, a childrens librarian and Wayne a sheriff kept me busy with baking, bike riding, swimming, sewing, writing and reading! I can credit Marie for introducing me to Harry Potter (old obsession) and Bannagrams (new obsession). I'm so happy that we're keeping in touch and that they got to meet Jonas. They love him and he loves them already! I just can't wait till we visit again!! I'll be sharing some pictures from our trip as well as a look at the vintage dresses I got for $4!

Keep up with me via instagram TiffJamesDeen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories