THE VAGUE CALLING

Untitled Pink

Thursday, July 26, 2012


℅ Lauren Welch
(Love on a Hanger top, H&M pants, Zara shoes)
Took these pictures a while ago and kind of forgot about them, most likely because of the picture quality. My camera has been a little off lately so I had to reset it to its default settings. Just when I had made all my preferences for lighting and thought I had figured out all the neat tricks my slr had to offer *insert sighs* I haven't attempted to use it again since so hopefully all is well.

I purchased these shoes a couple of weeks back and I wanted to share them, these shots hardly do them justice so expect to see them soon. By now everyone knows how I feel about the color pink, but even I couldn't turn down pink pointy pumps, I couldn't turn down any pump actually. In all honesty I'm not blogging nearly as much as I should because I've been preoccupied with spending time with Jonas and I'm not my shopaholic self.  Overnight I've  become this rational twenty something that put things back before she heads to check out. Is this some form of growing pains?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories