THE VAGUE CALLING

Senorita, I feel for you

Tuesday, August 28, 2012


℅ Lauren Welch
(Bandeau by Maria, AA Pleated pants, Zara sandals)
Earlier this summer when I was still in Georgia, my good friend Maria of City Laundry (check her blog out asap!) made me a beautiful bandeau. I had been harassing her about it for months and I almost thought she forgot about me until I got it in the mail. It was such a nice little surprise because I was so homesick and missed my family and friends. I'm so lucky to have such a super talented friend, love you Maria! 


Follow me on Instagram :) Tiff James Deen

6 comments:

  1. i love this super cute and girly bandeau <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tiff, you look so innocent yet strong and graceful in these photos. The bandeau looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG love it on you! so happy you liked it :)
    hope to see you soon missy!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! Your hair is always gorgeous! Is it. Natural?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! Loving your top :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely know how to keep it fresh! Keep up the beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Categories