THE VAGUE CALLING

Phys. Ed

Thursday, August 30, 2012


Lauren Welch
(AA blazer & satin roller shorts, F21tunic worn as shirt, Nine West sandals)
I would own pink satin shorts. They are almost too obnoxious to hate, which is probably why they have been sitting around unworn for almost a year. I  recently colored my hair and I've been dabbling in between wearing it natural or a pin curl style; but I am "perm free" for those who want to know. It's such a weird transition because my hair is really thick, but it's liberating. I have always been a health nut and I have been aware for quite some time how damaging chemical relaxers are for your hair and scalp. I just figured that if my hair stylist can effectively straighten my hair why the heck do I need a relaxer? I have been promising a post on beauty products and I promise it's coming but I'm thinking I'll also do a post on hair products that are assisting me along the way. Since this is still a new journey it will probably take me some time as I'am still testing these new products. 



2 comments:

  1. As always killing them outfits! Great choice of scenery!

    And I'm loving them legs!

    ReplyDelete

Categories