THE VAGUE CALLING

Fall Re-visited

Tuesday, September 11, 2012


c/o Lauren Welch

(Loft sweater, F21 Leopard mullet skirt, Jeffrey Campbell 'Clift' boot, Mulberry x Target bag)
I started a new job this week so I am way behind on updating but I have tons to share. I took these pictures a few weeks ago while I was visiting some family in Long Island. The skirt is a staple piece I purchased from Forever 21 last winter and I held onto up until my Miami trip last May, when I first wore it. I decided to pair it with this Loft sweater which makes its second appearance on Tiff James Deen (yeah I'm obsessed with the Loft). I loved the idea of pairing Spring with Fall, a mullet skirt, a light-weight sweater and chunky-heeled ankle boots. I also felt like mixing stripes and leopard was a playful touch. I always emphasize that comfort comes first and I couldn't have asked for more in this get-up. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! So fun! And the bag is gorgeous!

    -destiney
    Poeticallyillustrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Categories