THE VAGUE CALLING

Diamond Dice

Sunday, September 02, 2012


(F21 crop top, H&M dress, Dolce Vita shoes, YSL ring, CR cuff)
The summers heat seems to be lingering into fall, my favorite season by far. Once winter gets here I'll be my cantankerous self. I have always felt that the day would come where I'd be questioning whether or not I am staying true to myself. Am I being the same Tiffany that my friends and family know and love. Lately I've felt a bit disconnected from my blog and I think it was a combination of identity crisis and growing pains. I needed a resting break to work on myself and the relationships I have with my love ones. I needed time to smell the roses and enjoy Jonas's company. Now that I've had time to rest my mind, body and soul I feel ready to get back to doing what I love. Although that's easier said than done, I plan on taking it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories