THE VAGUE CALLING

Groove Theory

Saturday, November 17, 2012


(Zara flared denim, H&M blouse, Silence & Noise Jacket) 


 I cannot believe I have owned these jeans for over a year and I am just now wearing them for the first time! These days I gravitate for flared jeans and trousers so it's no surprise that when I spotted these in the clearance section at Zara that I'd be able to resist; and for a swift $9.99 who could? Coincidentally I ended up pairing them with this shirt I found at H&M for $7.99. I am all for bargains and I will never deny sale items. If I love it and it looks good on me I don't worry about the brand or the price.

I think people have this misconception about me in regards to being a blogger. I may have an abundant amount of shiny, pretty, sparkly things but knowing what works for me and making everything else work for me saves me money and makes this all possible. Although I think it important and useful to be as knowledgable as possible in regards to labels and fashion houses, in no way would I emphasis owning luxurious things that are out of my reach. Not only do I have a four year old, I'm living by my means and I identify my audience as girls like myself. That being a girl who knows confidence will always look best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories