THE VAGUE CALLING

Perfect Shade

Tuesday, November 13, 2012


( Johnny's Gap sweater & Fossil watch, J Brand waxed jeggings, Zara shoes, AA chiffon  twist scarf)

Really excited about experimenting with some of my recent beauty purchases, like this white kohl eye pencil by Rimmel. I've been a fan of Rimmels bronzer, lipstick and their gel eyeliner is the holy grail of all drugstore beauty products. I've been wanting to experiment with colored liner for quite some time and I felt like white would be a great starter just so I could get a feel. Needless to say I feel like an ice princess and I love it!

 I'm hopping on the beauty train a bit late and I am currently going crazy over everything. I naturally love makeup because I feel as girls we should just have "mad" skills. From applying make-up, styling hair , sewing, cooking, drag racing etc. It's not about needing it, it's about being skillful, having fun,  being informative and most importantly embracing the perks of being a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories