THE VAGUE CALLING

I'm alive, I promise...

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

*I'm always either laughing or staring off blankly, there's nothing wrong with embracing sexy with open arms*
I haven't updated in days because I'm living in what feels like hell.  Word to the wise, don't loose your only form of picture identification. I have faith that everything is going to fall into place, I just wish I had a little more patience. I'm aware that a flick with my webcam doesn't suffice as means for a post but I feel horrible for not updating in so long :( In all fairness not having an i.d has put me in a funk and I know watching the clock, counting the days and being upset is not going to make me feel better.

So instead I've  been using this time to work on some sketches,  catch up with friends and enjoy the dreadful cold here in New York. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for updating us followers on whats going on. Things have a way of working themselves out.

    ReplyDelete

Categories