THE VAGUE CALLING

Twelve (December)

Friday, December 02, 2011


(AA Stripe Sweater, H&M mini, Jeffrey Campbell Clift Boot, Mulberry x Target Bag) 


One thing that makes me happy is stripes. Vertical, horizontal, shirts, dresses, pants-I'm just crazy about them. Another thing I am crazy about are these boots. It occurred to me that the majority of shoes I own are open toe and while I am quite fond of wearing socks with (see post here) I just can't possibly exhaust the trend. They are too perfect for the recent change in climate. I actually have a little boot wish-list that I'll be sharing with you guys this week and just in time cause Christmas is right around the corner!

Today is my official move day and there is so much to do! In addition to packing, getting a new tire, interviews/meetings, bank runs, visiting my dad/cousin/grandfather/aunt and celebrating my birthday (November 24) with some friends-I'm beat but also on an adrenaline high! Till next post :) Be productive and push out that positive energy!

2 comments:

Categories