THE VAGUE CALLING

Precious Cargo

Thursday, December 08, 2011


(AA Chiffon Blouse, F21 Leopard Trench, Jeffrey Campbell 'Clift' boot) 

Absolutely adore these Bauble Bar earrings! They were included in the swag bag from the IFB Conference. They're really classy and not something I would normally opt for, but lately I've been gravitating towards festive jewelry. I try to keep an open mind, especially since I'm going full throttle in developing my accessories line. I'll try to share some of my sketches soon ;)

I'm heading out to Long Island in a bit to celebrate my mom's birthday, but I just wanted to share this quick post from a couple of days ago. I am still settling in and everything is a bit overwhelming. Call me spoiled but I never realized how much I depend on my parents! I finally feel the stress of being an adult (lol) What sucks the most is, now I'm closer to all my friends but I can't even hang out because there's so much to do and since I'm not working all I wanna do is eat junk food, watch movies, spend countless hours on the internet and play Black Ops. I know I'm being lazy and I promise more posts and productivity!

2 comments:

  1. what?! accessories line? we need to chat about this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shoes and fringe bag are pretty much perfection. and an accessories line is so exciting, I can't wait to see what you come up with! good luck C:
    imsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Categories