THE VAGUE CALLING

That bag ft. Ralph Lauren Crossbody

Saturday, March 02, 2013

I realized that I've been wearing a lot of this bag and I can't really help it; when I love something I wear it till it falls apart! I wanted to share what exactly I'm fitting into my new obsession…

Since having Jonas I stopped wearing perfumes completely and up until a year ago I've been slowly purchasing and wearing them again. In my Lucky Fabb gift bag I got this Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir sample and I love its light floral notes and the fact that it actually has a spray dispenser! As much as I love my Iphone 4s (not photographed because I was probably texting between taking these pictures) and use the notes app I still prefer writing notes using a pen and pad. This gold lined notepad from the Carolina Herrera x Neiman Marcus collection came in a pack of three with matching pencils! 
On the search for something chic that would fit nicely in this bag I wandered into J.Crew and found exactly what I was looking for in this metallic leather J.Crew magic wallet.
Another place I constantly find myself stumbling into is Whole Foods, most likely to refill on organic expeller pressed coconut oil. Knowing how real my obsession is, my very kind cousin picked me up a three pack of chapsticks. A chapstick obsession is normal right? I keep one in every purse and anywhere from two to three inside my car. 
Shame on me, I promised last summer to do a post featuring a good look at my business cards. I'm looking forward to updating its look, I just have a few more to go before I'll allow myself to order  more - I am not the one for wasting paper or money. Not only am I trying to be more environmentally conscious I am also trying to eat healthy; that means snacking healthy. I carry one or two packs of natural almonds with me at all times.
What would I do without Rohto eye drops? These drops pack a sting that last for less than a minute but after it passes your eyes are clear and free of any redness and irritation. I am a glasses, contact and makeup wearer so it's very important that I keep my hands clean, my contact case filled with fresh solution and my eyes clear! I cannot emphasize how serious eye health is to me; making sure my whites are white and there's no mascara or eye liner floating around in my eye is part of my daily routine. I keep my glasses with me at all times; if I'm commuting and I'm tired I make sure I remove my contacts in case I fall asleep. If there's a chance I end up at the movie theater, I'll swap out my contacts for my glasses. I'd never want to strain my eyes and as a contact wearer it's essential to give your eyes a rest.
For some odd reason a couple of weeks ago I was getting headaches here and there. It has not occurred since then but I always keep Advil with me just in case. Recently I updated my headphones to the new apple headphones that launched around the same time the Iphone 5 dropped. I don't know if it's me or what but music has a entirely new sound with my new headphones. I cannot get enough of Solanges True but I've also been learning French via audio, I'm picking it up quite well :)
I'd love to see what you guys have in your bag! Share your links :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories