THE VAGUE CALLING

The Coldest Winter

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

pictures taken by Johnny
(Zara faux fur, Loft stripe top, Aldo Necklace, Marc Jacob jeans, Ralph Lauren boots & Bag)

I'm going to ramble a bit so here's the warning….

First off, I can't believe it's been so many days since my last post, life! Between driving long distances, automobile repairs, catching up on all my shows (Walking Dead, Scandal, Once Upon A Time), seeing Solange live (in Boston!) and eating frozen yogurt and homemade brownies…I've been doing everything besides blogging. I just finally got in from Boston and I am exhausted and tomorrow I have two meetings in the city ugh! I went to see Solange last night at the Paradise Rock Club where she sold out and gave one hell of a performance. She did all the tracks from True and a few from her previous album but one of my favorite highlights of the evening was her singing Selena's "I Could Fall In Love". Such a sweet surprise and every girl in the audience loved every minute of it.

For the pass few weeks my "whats in my bag post" some time back, has been receiving a ton of page views so I've been working on a updated post. I've been carrying this bag around with me everywhere and I know you guys are probably tired of seeing it but I love it so much! and I fit a lot of useful good stuff in here, so I can't wait to share it :)

Okay I have so much to do to prepare for what's going to be the longest Thursday of my life so I'll see you guys soon!


Keep up with me on Instagram: Tiffany.cruze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories