THE VAGUE CALLING

Aphrodite

Sunday, June 17, 2012


℅ E&S
(H&M dress (similar) & earrings, Zara sandals)

I've been a little flustered and busy, I've been working on several posts, planning Jonas's fourth birthday party, organizing a trip to Massachusetts and getting my car good and ready for what is going to be a very long drive from GA to NY. The idea of being back to New York is like one of a person who has never been there. I had my doubts about whether I wanted to be there or somewhere else, but frankly I haven't been my happiest since I left. The only thing that has went smoothly is my departure! Maybe it was all a sign that I was not suppose to leave in the first place. Intuition never lies. All in all this has been a learning experience and Jonas has enjoyed his time here the most. The things I'll do to make that kid happy…

I snapped these pictures in Miami during my last few days. I was so distracted by the beach, my book and the hotel amenities that I only ended up taking very few outfit pics, although I did take a ton of pictures in the little city. You can see a few of those on my tumblr and there's also a photo album of my trip on Tiff James Deen's facebook page. My posting has been inconsistent, I should will be back on schedule soon. Expect landscape in the concrete jungle...

4 comments:

Categories