THE VAGUE CALLING

Junk Food Clothing Blogger Project

Thursday, June 07, 2012


℅ Zooly
(Junk Food Clothing 'Hell on Wheels Riot' tee, H&M athletic shorts, Aldo lace up sandals)

Junk Food Clothing recently reached out to me to participate in their first blogger project. Imagine how excited I was! My favorite shirt, the one I promised you guys I'd quit wearing in posts and only to bed, is actually Junk Food Clothing! What I love about that shirt is how super comfortable it was from day one and  how worn in comfortable it is today. As part of the project bloggers were gifted a tee of their choice from Junk Food's 2012 summer collection to style in their own unique way. Of course the tomboy in me took over and I decided to go with the riot tee. I loved the muscle appeal and I instantly visualized myself wearing it different ways. Upon receiving the tank, I was super surprise at how wonderfully soft and comfortable it was.  I already wore it about three or four times, it's the perfect summer tank. Expect to see a lot of this tank throughout the summer!

Check back soon for more details on Junk Food Clothing Bloggers Project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories