THE VAGUE CALLING

Havana evening

Saturday, June 09, 2012


℅ E&S
(The Webster at Miami x Target robe- worn as dress, Charlotte Russe sandals, UO hat)


I instantly fell for the pattern on this robe and made the executive decision that I would wear it as a dress. I stopped by Target before leaving to Miami and it just felt destined. I did my absolute best to make it look less robey, which meant a plunging neckline, a belt and underwear coverage because of the sheerness. My wonderful sister, Stefanie, suggested using one of my necklaces as a belt, and voila! It was absolutely perfect for the humidity and Miami setting.

2 comments:

  1. I love turning robes into dresses with a nice belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, love that dress, love your style! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Categories