THE VAGUE CALLING

Oh my Cherie

Tuesday, June 26, 2012


(AA Denim shirt, Rue107 'Betsey' skirt, Rampage sandals)

If you've been following me on twitter & instagram I mentioned how excited I was to be working with Rue107! Everything is perfect for the summer, bold prints and pops of color. Although I'm insanely short, I'm somewhat curvy and the line offers form fitting dresses that make me feel sexy (can't wait to show you guys what I have in store!) I instantly went towards the "Betsey' skirt because I loved the retro feel and wanted to experiment with the cherry print. I decided that a denim shirt would be great contrasting and would not take the shine from this statement piece. Check back soon for more on Rue107 but in the meantime check them out here you can also follow them on Instagram and on Twitter for updates on new items and sales :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the denim shirt, I really need one in my wardrobe fast!

    -Karen
    www.sugarthesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so summery and I dig the cherries! It's July 4th so this outfit looks patriotic and summer time cool without being all decked out in flags.

    ReplyDelete

Categories