THE VAGUE CALLING

1990 something

Friday, October 24, 2014

( BANANA REPUBLIC KNIT , AMERICAN APPAREL KNIT SKIRT, GAP SOCKS, REBECCA MINKOFF DALLI BOOT)
Obviously these were taken for what almost seems like eons ago because not it's a little too chilly for bare legs. A couple of posts ago I rambled on about only purchasing work clothes and Banana Republic is somewhere I frequent because its literally feet away from my work site at Rockefeller Plaza. I'm also devoting more of my lunch breaks in Ann Taylor and Anthropologie as well but mostly during sales and always only for workwear. What I have been trying at (and doing quite well I might add) is not buying lipstick makeup. I wanted to splurge on Sin and Midimauve but I ended up getting theBalm lipstick, in Amanda Kissmylips  (first time ordering from HauteLook) for only $6 which is a nine dollar difference from the Mac ones that I want and an eleven dollar discount from its original price.

I noticed that lining my lips with a pencil first will stretch my reapplication time. Also for some reason I always look for scents in lipsticks and this one smells chocolate-minty. The formula is a mix between sheer and matte which is something new to me because I normally gravitate to only matte lipsticks because the pigment is better and in my opinion if I am paying $20 for lipsticks I better be getting high pigment! Generally speaking, I will naturally gravitate towards anything matte, my skin is so oily and I never leave the house without SPF so I only ever appear even that much more oilier throughout the day. My dermatologist said oily skin is a gift and a curse because in your youth you're more prone to break outs but as you age you're less prone to fine lines and wrinkles, go figure!


Instagram: Tip_Cruze
Facebook Thevaguecalling




No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories