THE VAGUE CALLING

Simple things

Tuesday, October 14, 2014



(EXPRESS top, JOE FRESH BF jeans, ZARA bag, RAMPAGE shoes)

Simplicity is key: it is in the clothing I buy, when I dress for comfort above all else.  It is in the minimal jewelry I own, even my collection of chunky gold hooped earrings. It is in my preference when cooking, simple meals make the best leftovers. As I age I am learning more about myself and I have come to understand that despite the amount of shoes I own and my ever growing makeup collection I am not the least bit as  high maintenance as I should be. I do not ask for much, simple things and small gestures keep me happy. There is nothing that makes my day more than someone doing something kind and unexpected because it kind of sets off a sensor in my brain and when the timing is right I return that same gesture and keep that vibe going.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories