THE VAGUE CALLING

A little bit {in love with you}

Monday, May 28, 2012


℅ Shawn Tucker
(AA fluorescent sweater, d.i.y Levi's, Dolce Vita boots, Bauble Bar earrings, Asos watch)


F.A.Q
(per my Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)

Q. How old are you? 
A. 23

Q. What is your ethnicity
A. My father is African & Puerto Rican, my mother is African American & caucasian.

Q. Do you speak spanish?
A. Very little, I can understand better than I speak.

Q. How many shoes do you own?
A. more than 70 less than 100.

Q. Do you want any more children?
A. Tons! At least 3 more.

Q. Do you have a boyfriend?
A. No and I am not dating at the moment

Q. Do you model?
A. God no, I just blog about my style, Jonas style and I'm very interested in street style as well

Q. How would you define your style?
A. Androgynous, playful a little girly

Q. Who are the fashion icons you look up to?
A. Solange, Diana Ross, Tina Turner, Carrie Bradshaw, Bianca Jagger-can't think of anyone else at the moment.  


If anyone else has any other questions feel free to email me at tiffjamesdeen@gmail.com :)

7 comments:

  1. Love your blog woman! just had a little flick! you have some funky styles! love love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog girlie, wanna follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your sweater!

    http://www.lamodebrux.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. who is your style inspiration and cute outfit!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 


    ReplyDelete

Categories