THE VAGUE CALLING

Higher Learning

Thursday, February 07, 2013

℅ Johnny
(Zara Knit, F21 Denim, Aldo tassel wedges, Casio watch)

What was suppose to be an attempt to trim my split dead ends turned into a new hair cut. Not by my choice, my beautician was simply scissor happy and not listening to my requests. I, however, am not completely disappointed with my cut, I've learned to make the best out of bad hair cuts. If it wasn't for  my bad hair cut in 2009 there would be no Tiff James Deen.  I voyaged off to the library on campus where Johnny studies. I just couldn't believe that he's managed this far in life without reading The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. In fact, when I referenced Mark Twains famous character, he replied by asking if Tom Sawyer was "some blogger" - he was either 1. raised by wolves or 2. a martian.

1 comment:

  1. lol... about Tom Sawyer. I love your blog so I'm happy you got that bad haircut in 2009.

    ReplyDelete

Categories