THE VAGUE CALLING

Vertigo

Tuesday, February 12, 2013


(H&M knit, Zara stripe pants, Belle Noel Ram Horn earrings)

Hiding indoors and being super conspicuous in these wide leg stripe pants. I've been holding onto these babies I got for a measly $15.00 last winter; I just love after christmas sales. I am about 100% sure when purchasing I told myself "can't wait to wear these this spring", instead I let a few seasons fly right on by and wore them when snow was on the ground; perhaps during one of the coldest winters I've experienced in NY. I wore leggings underneath so I didn't freeze my ass off, I like to call that "transitioning my wardrobe". I can wear my spring pieces layered and think warm thoughts and I get more wear out of my clothes. No one, outside of fashion week, is wearing any color. I don't know about you but wearing bright colors makes me feel happy and one might even mistake the tears on my cheek to be tears of joy, I'd like to think that myself too, but in reality that's from the brutal seventeen degree cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories