THE VAGUE CALLING

Why my four year old rocks!

Monday, February 04, 2013


Not only does Jonas's Nintendo house tons of pictures of me, but also his day to day activities, silly fun with his cousin, his vantage point of our travels, grandma doing home decor and off guard pictures of his dad in Georgia. I love that like myself, he's showing an interested in photography at an early age. I am raising an intelligent, silly, handsome and talented young man. Being a mother is not the easiest job in the world, especially being a young mother. I am my biggest critic; I am fully aware that I don't have all the answers and my way may not always be the best way, but I have the best intentions. I can sleep well at night knowing that I am learning from my mistakes and that I am a positive role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories