THE VAGUE CALLING

The Departed

Monday, February 04, 2013

                 (Nike blazers (old), Zara leather pants, Converse top, MK boyfriend watch)

Currently obsessed with these leather pants I picked up from Zara a month ago. I've been wearing them so much in fact, I ripped them twice. On the contrary, although I do love them, I am not obsessed with these gold socks. I just subconsciously keep reaching for them and not realizing it until I'm editing pictures. My feet have been taking a hiatus between wearing platforms and stilettos. I've been opting for comfort between wearing these Nikes and my velvet Zara slippers. Especially considering how cold it is, wearing heels doesn't make that walk to the car a fast walk.

Today's fixation with the wedge-sneaker has every girl wanting to embrace her inner tomboy and has me nostalgic remembering my Jordan and Nike dunk collection. Ah those were the days...Some time in 2009 I let some one convince me that my sneaks were not cool and I stopped wearing them. I was so impressionable back then...It's a good thing I never threw these babies away; especially since I've  searched high and low for a cool pair of kicks and could not find what I was looking for. I understand now that was the universe's way of telling me, what I wanted all along was right in my closet :)


Keep up with me via Instagram :) Tiffany.cruze

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cool outfit. Casual and simple, but the leather pants and shoes really give it a pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Feels good to take a break from heels every once in a while.

      Delete
  2. Your hair Loooks really Cute Like this,

    ReplyDelete

Categories