THE VAGUE CALLING

Cranky Toddler

Monday, March 05, 2012


(American Apparel knit sweater & rain coat, H&M Jeans, Zara Sneakers)

Mommy problems
1. Loosing my patience when Jonas has an "accident" as he is potty training and when he's playing video games he forgets to go to the bathroom.

2. Having people stare at me like I'm a monster for giggling while he's crying during a haircut yelling "my ear, my ear"

3. Arguing with him about wearing a raincoat when it's not actually raining and socks with his moccasins! 

4. Arguing with him in general about brushing his hair, keeping his clothes neat and not saying "excuse me" when burping or doing other gross things little boys find funny.

5. Keeping my composure when I say "no" and grandma says "yes".

(In general I usually point & shoot and Jonas does his thing, even when he's cranky and not in the mood)

2 comments:

Categories