THE VAGUE CALLING

Orient Point

Saturday, March 17, 2012


(H&M Kimono, Gap Jeans, Zara sandals) 

I've been super busy running errands. I purchased a new lens a couple of days ago at B&H photo. The inside of that place is like an airport. Metal detectors, security, bag check. It's amazing and scary, I've never seen anything like it. I thought I found what I was looking for which was a wide angled lens but I purchased a 50-250mm which is NOT a wide angled lens. So I will be taking another trip back to B&H Photo and hopefully I find what I'm looking for. 

Between traveling back and forth from the city, to Yonkers, to Long Island I've been a busy bee. I'll be traveling to Atlanta at the end of the month. I am pretty excited, lately I've been feeling a little overwhelmed by New York City. I need a break from the concrete jungle and all of these crazy personalities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories