THE VAGUE CALLING

The mellow classic

Wednesday, March 21, 2012


(Loft JacketAA side zipper pantNine West pumps, Jason Wu x Target satchel)

I am addicted to wearing these pointy Nine West pumps with everything (a la Carrie Bradshaw). A couple of weeks ago I stopped in Loft, just my luck there was a sale :)  This jacket/sweater caught my eye right away because it is very Chanel-esqe except its not tweed it's knit! and you all know how far my love for all things comfy goes. I also purchased a striped sweater and few pair of jeans. Is there something wrong with me if I gravitate towards flares, all the time? While I was packing I noticed that quite a selection ranging from fabrics, cuts and washes. I'm hoping I'll be able to share a few with you guys before I'm all done packing!

I'll be sharing a few pics from Instagram later this week. If you guys have one look me up tiffjamesdeen.

2 comments:

Categories