THE VAGUE CALLING

Super Dupa Lemonade

Tuesday, March 13, 2012


(AA Sweater & Leather Clutch, F21 Shorts, Nine West Pumps) 


What a beautiful day in New York. I decided to wear this fluorescent sweater from American Apparel. It's been laying around unworn for an entire winter. I debated on returning it because I couldn't convince myself to wear neon anything. Funny thing is, it was so sunny today and I forgot to adjust the white balance on my camera so it just looks yellow in pictures. Which in my opinion is also kind of cool. 

I recently upgraded to an iphone. I am obsessed with Instagram! I'll be sharing a few of those pictures this week :) If you guys have Instagram look me up tiffjamesdeen ! 

5 comments:

  1. That sweater is one of the most awesome sweaters sold by American Apparel...I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was skeptical about it at first but it's definitely my favorite AA sweater now!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Maria (I miss you & OJ & Keira so much :( )

      Delete
  3. Where'd you get the ring you have on your index finger? I've been searching high and low for a ring like that.

    And love the outfit and hair.

    ReplyDelete

Categories