THE VAGUE CALLING

The Ride.

Monday, March 12, 2012





(H&M VestZac Posen x Target tankZara FlaresMadison Harding platforms)


I was on a mission today in search of Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk, needless to say I went home ice-cream-less because Walgreens ice cream shipment does not come in till tomorrow. What a wonderful thing to look forward to on a Tuesday…

I haven't been my compulsive shopper self. Lately I've been shopping on sale, looking for bargains, making old items new and purchasing accessories. Indulging in accessories actually. My sisters and I have been researching and always end up going home with a ton of stuff. Stuff that we're suppose to be making not buying! The line is still in the works and as promised that post is on the way. 

2 comments:

  1. even though your mission was a not successful this look was! i love the top.

    -Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Violet, you leave the sweetest comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Categories