THE VAGUE CALLING

Light as a Rock

Friday, March 30, 2012


(H&M topZara Preminum Denim Collection bottomsZara wedges) 


Love at first sight. I should probably change my name to Tiff James Cheap. I am a serious bargain hunter and what I actually mean is that I usually always walk into shops at the right time. That time being during a sale. I always find items that caught my eye earlier during the season marked down at ridiculously low prices. I've gotten way better with my impulse buying and at this point I feel like the wardrobe I've built doesn't need much besides a few statement pieces, basics and more accessories. 

This spring/summer I would like to experiment with prints, pastels and silhouette. Prints are always fun but I would like to play with mixing patterns. I've spotted the trend around and it looks like so much fun I think I'd give it a try. And unless you've been living underneath a rock, pastels are everywhere; I've been a little skeptical about indulging in the trend but I am a daredevil and I am keeping an open mind. I am shopping around for a color that's going to compliment my skin tone. I'm thinking a orange sorbet? I'm anticipating dry heat in GA so I want pieces that are light weight and whimsical. I'm still packing, go figure, but I leave next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories